The first stage was to make a photoshoot of the model, Fernando Martins, which I would use later to make the illustrations.
The second stage was to create the album cover. The first version was made considering the ideas Bob DiGiacomo proposed. Then, I got the final cover.
The third stage was to create some alternative versions to use for Facebook ads or for promoting the album.
The final cover had the idea of dreams and for extension, something light as air.
I got from this the idea of the classical elements from the concept of the ancient Greeks. I chose water and fire to develop my ideas. I got two more covers.